I. General provisions
II. Basic concepts
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms are used with the following meaning:
“USER” is any individual who purchases a product or service from the website of the Art of Living Foundation store.
“SERVICE / s” on the site include:
– access to the information resources / data of the site provided through a web browser;
– participation in the site through shopping, commenting, rating and reporting on already published opinions;
– creation and personalization of user profiles through registration, which allows access to the information resources of the archive of the site, as well as for participation in the network of users of the site of the store;
– receiving email – newsletters from the registered for the service Users of the site.
“PARTNER” is any person with whom the store is in a contractual relationship, who has the right to provide additional information about their goods / services to registered users of the site.
“MALICIOUS THIRD PARTY ATTACKS” – actions or inactions of third parties that violate the rules of Internet ethics, including, but not limited to, DoS (Denial of Service), intrusion, deface, theft data, etc.
1. All rights reserved. All intellectual property rights over the information resources and materials published on the site are subject to protection under the current Law on Copyright and Related Rights, and their unregulated use is a violation of law and entails civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with applicable Bulgarian law.
2. Use of RSS feeds. We call RSS feeds XML files that are used to automatically aggregate content from other sites, whose address is specified in the meta information on each page of the store. They contain the title, author, photo and the first 500 (five hundred) characters of the article. They may be republished or aggregated on other sites without express permission. Any post in a format other than a website (such as a public screen) requires written permission from the store. If other sites use the photo attached to the RSS feed, it must be accompanied by the title, the first 500 characters of the text and the author.
Ayurvedabio Store is a personal data administrator registered under the Personal Data Protection Act.
The store is committed to ensuring the privacy of information containing personal data provided by users online through completed registration applications. Disclosure is possible only in cases where the information is required by state bodies or officials authorized by law to request and collect information containing personal data and in compliance with the statutory procedure.
The store may provide the collected statistical information about the site traffic to advertisers / advertising agencies that keep statistics on clicks and more. actions of users on their advertising banners and links, to compile internal statistics, as well as for the purposes of direct marketing (their own and Affiliates).
By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to the processing of personal data provided by him when filling out the application for registration for the purposes of direct marketing. The user has the right to object to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of direct marketing by sending a written message to the Ayurvedabio store to the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The sending of information about changes in the conditions of registration, the general conditions of use of the sites or the Rules for use of the forums is not considered as direct marketing.
V. Limitation of liability
The art of living – a store does everything possible to maintain accurate, accurate and up-to-date information on its site, without excluding the possibility of accidental inconsistencies or omissions. The store is not responsible for the consequences, incl. any damages caused by or related in any way to the access, use or inability to use this site.