Cookies are small text files that the site sends to your browser. Cookies are stored by the browser and allow the site to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
Cookies can be “permanent” or “session”. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you are offline, and session cookies are deleted the moment you close the browser.
· Allow certain features of the site
· To keep your preferences
· To provide analytical data
For the various functions of the site we use both types of cookies – permanent and session.
· Mandatory – we use these cookies to store information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as the user’s language preference.
· Profile cookies – we use this type of cookie to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of third-party accounts. We can also use them to remember information about how the site behaves or looks.
· Analytics cookies – we use analytics cookies to monitor how the site is used and to make improvements. We may also use this type of cookie to test new ads, pages, add-ons or new features on the site and see how users respond to them.
Third party cookies
Your choice about cookies
If you wish to delete saved cookies or set your browser to not accept cookies, please check the documentation of the respective browser.
If you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all the features we offer, your preferences may not be retained, and some pages of the site may not display properly.
· For Chrome, please visit the Google page: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
· For Internet Explorer, please visit the Microsoft website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
· For Firefox, please visit the Mozilla website: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
· For Safari, please visit the following Apple pages:
For any other browser, please visit the official browser page.
You can learn more about cookies from the following third party pages: